I have been MIA (again! But this happened after a long time). I have lost the one wherein I had found my muse. Not literally, I can’t put it in words over here.
I had pledged for ‘perseverance’ as the word of the year. I am holding on to it except for the writing part. My health is pulling me down despite training my mental strength. Do you know the feeling of landing from one physical ailment to others? It is draining my energy even Glucon-D can’t restore it (pun intended).
Well, even if I have lost my muse, I can still answer the following questions which I found Here. A simple way of keeping me alive here.
Let me begin… (However, there can’t be only one answer for a few questions by me)
1. My favorite blog is
These are the ones I have known since the era I began blogging. Few have stopped writing and I’m waiting for them to start again.
2. I’m inspired by
3. My favorite social network is WhatsApp (only present here to be in touch with 5 friends)
4. My all-time favorite book is
P.S. I Love You (I have reread it thrice and it never loses the charm and the ability to make me cry)
5. If I could be anywhere right now, it would be Paris.
WOULD YOU RATHER
|Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels|
6. Would you rather have 5 close friends or 10,000 facebook friends?
5 close friends, even 1 is enough who “listens” to me without judging.
7. Would you rather have $100,000 in real money or $1,000,000 in Amazon gift cards?
Amazon gift cards.
8. Would you rather be famous or the best friend of someone famous?
9. Would you rather have free Starbucks for a year or free iTunes music forever?
Free iTunes music forever.
10. Would you rather have 100K Facebook followers or 100K Twitter followers?
Neither. I can never be consistent on social media.
11. Would you rather hike a mountain or lay on the beach?
Lay on the beach.
12. Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?
Neither. Too painful to do either for the whole day.
13. Would you rather have a personal chef or a maid?
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE
14. What is your all-time favorite book?
P.S. I Love You
15. What is your favorite travel destination?
16. What is your favorite time of the year?
Autumn & Spring. Aren’t they similar to life? Shedding of leaves & Rejuvenation of life.
17. What is your favorite holiday?
Diwali. And also when there is a holiday either on Friday or Monday for a long relaxing weekend.
18. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
Winne The Pooh – Wise and A Best Friend
19. What is your favorite TV show?
- The Good Wife
- Shadowhunters – The Mortal Instruments (Though a fantasy, each character is crafted with every human personality)
- Vampire Diaries (No particular reason for liking it, it was my guilty pleasure once)
20. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
21. What is your favorite knock-knock joke?
I don’t like them.
22. What is your biggest fear?
Fear of stepping out of comfort zone.
23. What is your ideal vacation in one sentence?
Spending time and “living” life with the one who never judges me for my decisions. (Not exactly an answer for ‘ideal vacation’ but I would love to have this)
24. What was the last thing you got really excited about?
I was eagerly waiting for books that I had ordered from Bibliofreak. You should try too.
25. What is your superpower?
Too kind and Patience
26. What famous person in history would you love to meet?
27. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
“Acche lag rahe ho aaj”
28. What is your ideal date night?
I don’t believe in the concept of ideal date night.
ONLY ONE THING
29. If you could only have one app on your phone, what would it be?
30. If you could only listen to one genre of music, what would it be?
31. What one thing do you hope to accomplish this week?
Finish reading the book – The Negotiator by Fredrick Forsyth (It is a book where I can answer like – Woah! Too many characters, too huge, too intense (reading since 3 weeks) but intriguing, can’t put it down.)
32. What is one food you could not live without?
Nothing. If any food that worsens my health I can give it up.
THIS OR THAT
33. Are you a cat or dog lover?
34. Tea or coffee?
35. A quiet night at home with a book or out on the town with friends?
Depends on the phase of life.
36. Snapchat or Instagram stories?
37. City or country?
38. Mountains or beach?
39. Are you a saver or a spender?
40. Margaritas frozen or on the rocks?
41. Wine or beer?
42. Pepsi or Coke?
43. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl (For lifetime!)
44. Do you like country or rock n’ roll?
45. Salty snack or sweet treat?
IF YOU COULD
46. If you could run away for a day and do anything you want, what would you do?
I will travel.
47. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Travel around the world (Hopefully, I have money for it!)
48. If you could star in any TV show throughout history, what would it be and who would you be?
The Oprah Winfrey Show. Who would you be – Myself, the way I am!
49. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I could never do that. I am a foodie.
50. If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be and why?
Europe. Why? Blame it on the shows I keep watching on Discovery, Fox Life, the books I read which mention Europe and the romantic movies shot there.
51. If you could interview one person in your field, who would it be?
Dr. Sanglikar. (He was our teacher for Practice of Medicine.)
52. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money?
Take my parents on an international trip.
53. What five things could you not live without?
(The question asked about things. But I can live without the things mentioned here)
54. If someone gave you $1,000, how would you spend it?
There are too many questions about money. I will skip this one.
55. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
56. If you were a superhero, who would you be?
57. What are you most thankful for today?
Living this Day!
58. What is the best thing to do in your hometown?
Many places to spend time with friends.
59. Who do you admire the most, and why?
My Parents. You already know the answer to the why.
60. What was the BEST vacation you ever took?
61. What’s the one movie you could watch over and over again?
Me Before You
Before We Go
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
62. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
63. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Potli Baba Ki (any 90s kid reading?) Ducktales, Aladdin, Little Mermaid.
64. What was your first job?
65. What was your first car?
I do not own a car (as of now).